Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Sand" Collection - Part 1

Today I have a few polishes from Pretty Woman to review. These polishes are from their "Sand" Collection.

First up is "Love Boat"


Macro shot of "Love Boat"


"Love Boat" is a fire engine red polish with a hint of gold shimmer throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat.


Next up is "Tini Bikini"


Macro shot of "Tini Bikini"


"Tini Bikini" is a fuchsia polish with a touch of silver shimmer throughout that in the light sparkles hot pink, purple, and blue. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I am in LOVE with this shot of "Tini Bikini." I am so happy I was able to capture the hot pink, purple, and blue sparkles in the bottle and on my nails. Thank you good lighting gods! 


Last but not least is "Sand Dollar"


Macro shot of "Sand Dollar"


"Sand Dollar" is a silver polish jam packed full of silver glitter - because really, you can never have TOO MUCH bling in one polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is hands down my favorite polish in Pretty Woman's "Sand" Collection. I cannot get over how stunning it is!



The "Sand" Collection from Pretty Woman is my favorite collection by them so far. I have to try them all before I make a for sure decision - so when I do, I'll let you all know if that changes. All of the polishes from the "Sand" Collection are definitely "one coaters." I've mentioned before that I tend to always do two coats of polish even if it is unnecessary. I have no complaints whatsoever about this collection. The formula is wonderful, application is smooth, and all of the colors are to die for! If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products from your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment