Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Drip Drop... it's almost Halloween!

This evening I have two polishes from Drip Drop Nail Paint to share with you and two Halloween manis that I did using those two polishes as the main colors.


First up, is "Yoga Pants"


"Yoga Pants" is an extremely opaque, black, creme polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. Yes, I said one coat! That is all you need ladies. This baby is FLAWLESS! The formula is amazing and application was smooth and creamy. Just like it should be!


Next up, is "Tighty Whities"


"Tighty Whities" is a super opaque, white, creme polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. Jessica @b_jessica_3 (Creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint) is on a roll with these one coater cremes! This one is just as amazing as it's sister, "Yoga Pants." The formula is perfection and application was flawless. Keep doing whatever you're doing Jess! I am LOVING it!


And now it's mani time!


Ahhhh! FUNNY MUMMY'S! Run for your livvvvves... haha! I am pretty much obsessed with these little guys. I tried doing a watermarble to create the mummy look and failed so I ended up using a striping brush which turned out pretty good in my opinion. The polishes I used are "Yoga Pants", "Tighty Whities", and "Raspberry Daiquiri" by Drip Drop Nail Paint. I got the various sized rhinestones (Product ID# 12409) from Born Pretty. If you'd like to purchase these rhinestones or check out more products by Born Pretty, click here


And now it's time for mani number 2!


Look at all them spooky eyes! Aren't they adorable, yet creepy? Haha! The polishes I used are "Yoga Pants" and "Tighty Whities" by Drip Drop Nail Paint and for the colorful spooky eyes I used "First Date", "S.O.S.", "Pale Leaf", and "Powder Puff" by Eighty4. I did this mani with Jessica @b_jessica_3 and Alison @candiedapplepolish for Bestie Triplet Nails. Below is a collage of all of our manis together.


Don't they all look amazing! If you would like to purchase any of the Eighty4 polishes I used to create the spooky eyes, or check out more polishes by Eighty4, you can do so by clicking here. And if you would like to purchase any of the Drip Drop Nail Paint polishes I showed you today, you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment