Saturday, October 25, 2014

It's time for some Ghostbusters!

Today I have Ooh La Lacquer's Halloween 2014 Collection - "Ghostbusters" to share with you all! This collection is made up of four AMAZING polishes. Get ready to fall in love!


Swatch of "I Aint Fraid of No Ghost"


Macro shot of "I Aint Fraid of No Ghost"


"I Aint Fraid of No Ghost" is a gray linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is STUNNING. I seriously had trouble taking it off. I am absolutely in LOVE with it!


Swatch of "Slimer"


Macro shot of "Slimer"


"Slimer" is a neon green linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. When I put this baby on, all I could say is "WOW!" The neon green color is SO INTENSE, I could not believe it! You better put some sun glasses on when looking at this bad boy in sunlight. It may just blind you! Haha, totally kidding.


Swatch of "Ectoplasmic Residue"


Macro shot of "Ectoplasmic Residue"


"Ectoplasmic Residue" is an electric purple linear holographic polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. Yes ladies, you read that right... ONE COAT! Obviously this is my favorite of the four. If you haven't learned already, you are about to right now. Purple is my ALL TIME favorite color, hands down! Nastassia (Creator of Ooh La Lacquer) has made so many amazing purple linear holographic polishes and I love them all!


Last but not least, here is a swatch of "EEEK!"


Macro shot of "EEEK!"


"EEEK!" is a green and purple holographic glitter bomb. Shown above is two coats without a top coat - no undies necessary! If this isn't Halloween in a bottle, I seriously don't know what is. This SCREAMS Halloween... literally. The name says it all. Haha!


Ooh La Lacquer's Ghostbusters Halloween Collection is one word - AMAZING! I said it in the beginning of this blog post and will continue saying it until I get tired of hearing myself say it... which probably won't happen. Haha! The formula on each one of these polishes is perfection and applying all four was smooth and easy. These polishes are available for purchase right now! So don't wait another minute, go buy these beauties! If you would like to do so, you can visit Nastassia's store by clicking here. While you are there, don't forget to check out the rest of Nastassia's gorgeous polishes. I am sure there will be more than a few that you want to snatch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment