Thursday, November 20, 2014

Ready for some mistletoe kisses?

Today I have three polishes from the "Mistletoe Kiss" Collection by Joha's Love Nail Polish to share with you all. This collection will be released tomorrow, Friday, November 20th, at 10 a.m. EST. Set your alarms ladies! You do not want to miss out on these gorgeous polishes.


First up, is "Mistletoe Kiss"


"Mistletoe Kiss" is a light pink creme polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This polish is to die for! I have come to LOVE pink so much over the last year that I have been doing my nails and I especially have a huge soft spot for light pink. It is my FAVORITE! The formula is absolute perfection and applying it was smooth and creamy.


Next up, is "Sleigh Bells"


Macro shot of "Sleigh Bells"


"Sleigh Bells" is a clear based glitterbomb jam packed with various shapes and sizes of blue, pink, white, silver, and iridescent glitters. Shown above is one thick coat over one coat of "Mistletoe Kiss." This glitterbomb is fan-freakin'-tastic! I am absolutely obsessed with it! The formula is amazing and applying it was extremely smooth, despite the massive amounts of glitter in it. 


Last but not least, is "Santa's Jingle"


Macro shot of "Santa's Jingle"


"Santa's Jingle" is a bright red jelly polish filled with black and gold micro glitter. Shown above is three coats without a top coat. I am IN LOVE! I'm an absolute sucker for red polish and this baby is no exception! The formula is wonderful and applying it was smooth and easy. This is hands down my favorite of the three that I have from this collection. It is a MUST HAVE ladies!


Don't forget to set your alarms for the release of the "Mistletoe Kiss" Collection by Joha's Love Nail Polish. Again, these polishes will be available tomorrow, Friday, November 20th, at 10 a.m. EST. If you would like to see what Johanna (Creator of Joha's Love Nail Polish) has currently available for purchase, you can do so by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment