Monday, November 17, 2014

To be honest...

It's just polish! This evening I have the "A Mockingjay I Think" Duo by Polish TBH and a mani using the duo to share with you all.


Swatch of "A Mockingjay I Think" Duo

Part 1 (middle/ring) - Part 2 (pointer/pinky)

Macro shot of "A Mockingjay I Think - Part 1"


Macro shot of "A Mockingjay I Think - Part 2"


Comparison macro shot of "A Mockingjay I Think" Duo


The "A Mockingjay I Think" Duo is absolutely STUNNING! Originally, "A Mockingjay I Think" was a thermal polish. Unfortunately, the formula failed when exposed to heat during shipping. Never fear though! Christian (Creator of Polish TBH) came up with the awesome solution of making the thermal polish into a two polish set so that you could achieve the same effect by sponging the two together to create a gradient (which I will be doing asap!) The formula on these two polishes is perfection and applying them was smooth and easy. You all know how much I LOVE holographic polishes. I love them both so much that there is just no way that I would be able to choose a favorite!


And now it's time for my base shot!


I LOVE the way I do these base shot poses, so I just couldn't help but take one and post it (even though I didn't use any other polishes to create the base for my mani haha!)


Mani time!


Although this mani is extremely simple, I am absolutely in LOVE with it! It came out exactly the way I pictured it in my head, and honestly, who doesn't love when that happens!? I used a dotting tool to create the leopard print and the small dots. The "A Mockingjay I Think" Duo are the only polishes I used to create this look. If you would like to purchase these polishes, or check out more polishes by Polish TBH, you can do so by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment