Tuesday, October 28, 2014

It's almost November! Guess what that means?!

Alison (Creator of Candied Apple Polish) and Jess (Creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint) are at it again! On Saturday, November 1st, at Noon EST they will be releasing their new Limited Edition Candy Drop duo! Today, I will be sharing that duo with you along with a Halloween themed mani I did using these two gorgeous polishes. This month, there will be 24 sets available for purchase - 12 in Jess' store and 12 in Alison's store. If you haven't set your alarms yet, you better get to it! You do not want to miss out on these polishes.


First up, is "I Yam Stuffed" by Drip Drop Nail Paint


Macro shot of "I Yam Stuffed"


"I Yam Stuffed" is a burnt orange jelly polish jam packed with various shapes, sizes, and colors of glitter. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This glitterific jelly is out-freakin'-standing! The formula is perfection and applying it was smoother than yam puree! I am IN LOVE!


Next up, is "Pie for the Masses" by Candied Apple Polish


Macro shot of "Pie for the Masses"


"Pie for the Masses" is a bright orange jelly polish filled with gold, peach, orange, and rose gold flakes throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is absolutely delicious! I have never wanted to eat a pie (pumpkin pie to be exact) more in my life than I did when I put this baby on! The formula is amazing and applying it was as smooth as can be! I am obsessed!


Now it's time to show you all my base!


For the base, I used "I Yam Stuffed" and "Tighty Whities" by Drip Drop Nail Paint. That white creme seriously makes "I Yam Stuffed" pop like crazy! Gahhhh.. "Tighty Whities" you are AMAZING! If you would like to see my swatch and review on "Tighty Whities" check out my blog post "Drip Drop... it's almost Halloween!" by clicking here.


And now, it's the moment you've all been waiting for... It's MANI TIME!


I am absolutely OBSESSING over this Halloween mani. The Jack-O-Lantern's came out so good! I am seriously proud of myself. Haha! I used "Pie for the Masses" by Candied Apple Polish, and "I Yam Stuffed", "Yoga Pants" and "Tighty Whities" by Drip Drop Nail Paint to create this lovely mani.  Don't forget, "I Yam Stuffed" and "Pie for the Masses" will be available Saturday, November 1st, at Noon EST. You do not want these babies in your collection, you NEED them! If you would like to check out polishes that Jess and Alison have available for sale now, you can do so by clicking here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment