Thursday, October 30, 2014

Ghostbusters need manis too!

Today I have a mani to share with you that I did using all four polishes from Ooh La Lacquer's Ghostbusters Halloween 2014 Collection.


First, I would like to show you all my base!


The amazingness that is "Yoga Pants" by Drip Drop Nail Paint is so real ladies, it's not even funny! Shown above is one coat without a top coat. If you would like to read my review on this polish, check out my blog post "Drip Drop... it's almost Halloween!" by clicking here. This is a must have polish. I've said it a million times and I will say it a million more. "Yoga Pants" will forever be my go to black creme polish!


Mani time!


Direct sunlight shot


The amount of drippy, holographic goodness in these two pictures is OUT-FREAKIN'-STANDING! I am soooooo in love with this mani... it's ridiculous! The polishes I used to create this mani are "Yoga Pants" by Drip Drop Nail Paint, "I Aint Fraid of No Ghost", "Ectoplasmic Residue", "EEEK!", and "Slimer" by Ooh La Lacquer. If you would like to see my reviews on the Ooh La Lacquer polishes, check out my blog post "It's time for some Ghostbusters!" by clicking here. I used a dotting tool and a fine detail brush to create the ooey, gooey drips. Aren't they fantastic?! If you would like to purchase any of the polishes I used to create this mani, you can do so by checking out Jess' (Creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint) and Nastassia's (Creator of Ooh La Lacquers" stores by clicking here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment