Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Feather" Collection - Part 1

For my first "official" nail post, I have a few polishes from Pretty Woman to review. These three polishes are from their "Feather" Collection.

First up is "Bold Bluebird"


Macro shot of "Bold Bluebird"


"Bold Bluebird" is a blue, black, and white bar glitter polish with a clear base. Shown above is three coats without a top coat. 


Next up is "Rainbow Lorikeet"


Macro shot of "Lovely Lorikeet"


"Rainbow Lorikeet" is a red, yellow, orange, and turquoise bar glitter polish with a clear base. Shown above is three coats without a top coat. This one is my favorite of the three. I don't usually gravitate toward extremely colorful polishes - but there is just something about this one. I am in LOVE!


Last but not least is "Pink Flamingo"


Macro shot of "Pink Flamingo"


"Pink Flamingo" is a light pink bar glitter polish with a clear base. Shown above is three coats without a top coat.



The "Feather" Collection from Pretty Woman is, in a few words, a TON of FUN! I have never used a bar glitter polish before, and now I can finally say that I have. If you have ever used bar glitter polish in the past, you know that applying this type of polish is a lot different than applying a regular jelly, crelly, etc. Especially if you are wanting a more "full coverage" look. I definitely would not say that it's difficult though. To be honest, I found it rather fun - hence the reason I described the "Feather" Collection the way that I did. Within the next few weeks I am planning on getting a new camera that I will be recording tutorials with. If everything works out the way I am hoping it will, I will make sure to do a tutorial on my bar glitter polish application technique. The way that I apply this polish gives it maximum coverage and makes using undies (a base polish) unnecessary. If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products at your local Rite Aid.


And that's it for my first official nail post on my blog. I hope you guys enjoyed it. Have a wonderful evening!

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see how you applied these so well! I tend to avoid bar glitter because I get so frustrated with the random gaps it tends to leave, but these look great! Love them all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Allison! I'll definitely make sure to do a tutorial as soon as possible. I'm thinking there's a good chance I'll be getting that new camera within the next few weeks so it should be sooner than later for sure :D

      Delete