Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Drip Drops and Nails Redesigned

This afternoon I have some swatches of two polishes from Drip Drop Nail Paint @dripdropnailpaint and a mani using those two polishes and nail stencils from Nails Redesigned @nails_redesigned. First I will show you the swatches and then I will show you the mani I did using all three items. 



First up, is "Swizzle Sticks."


"Swizzle Sticks" is a gorgeous purple crelly polish with various shapes and sizes of rainbow colored glitters. I couldn't even begin to list all the different types of glitter - there is a TON! Shown above is two coats with a top coat. This polish is absolutely amazing! Even though it is jam packed full of glitter, application was smooth and the formula was perfect. There was no need to fish for glitter, which like I said on my previous post, is one of my all time favorite things. Having to fish for glitter is a pain in the ass and makes painting your nails not as fun.


Next up, is "Shattered Gumballs." 


"Shattered Gumballs" is a lovely dusty rose, purple/pink cream polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This color is almost indescribable. It is the perfect shade! I am in awe over it. As always, the formula was wonderful and applying this cream polish was like spreading room temperature butter. So easy, so smooth... absolutely amazing. That may sound a little stupid, but it is the truth! I cannot get over how perfect this nail polish is. And to be honest, I think I may have finally found a color that I love more than purple! Holy crap. 



And finally, here is the finished mani! This was my first time using Sara's @nails_redesigned nail stencils and now I am wondering to myself, why?! Why haven't I used these before? How am I barely just finding out about Sara and her products?! These are hands down, the best nail stencils I have ever used. I completely recommend them and will be placing an order as soon as possible. If you'd like to purchase Sara's nail stencils or check out all the other nail stencil designs that she has, click here. The polishes I used (I know you probably already know, but just in case some of you skipped to the bottom - you naughty skippers) are "Swizzle Sticks" and "Shattered Gumballs" by Drip Drop Nail Paint @dripdropnailpaint. If you'd like to buy Jessica's polishes that I used or check out more of her nail polishes, click here. I got the various sized rhinestones (Product ID# 12409) from Born Pretty. If you would like to purchase these rhinestones or check out more of their products click here. You can use my code DYJ61 for 10% off your purchase (already on sale items excluded.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment