Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Time to try something new

Hey everyone!

I have finally caved in and decided to create a blog. To be honest, I am kind of nervous... and I'm not sure why. I guess it's because this is a completely new experience for me. But then again, so was making a nail account on instagram and I am pretty damn happy with how that's turned out so far. So here's to trying new things! I'm diving head first into something I know very little about - so please, bare with me! I will now be posting my swatches, nail art, and more on here and will continue to post them on my instagram as well. I hope you all have a wonderful day/night - could be either depending on where you are from. I'll be posting some swatches tomorrow afternoon/evening so stay tuned!

image credit - click here

2 comments: