Friday, August 1, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Chrome" Collection - Part 1

This evening I have three polishes from Pretty Woman to show you all. These polishes are from their "Chrome" Collection.


First up, is "Neverland Chrome"


Macro shot of "Neverland Chrome"


"Neverland Chrome" is a multichrome nail polish that shifts between red, orange, and gold. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is my favorite of the three polishes I have for you today. It is absolutely stunning! Even more so in person. I am in LOVE!


Next up, is "Sunset Chrome"


Macro shot of "Sunset Chrome"


"Sunset Chrome" is a multichrome nail polish that shifts between every color you would see in a sunset. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polishes name fits it PERFECTLY! It really is a sunset in a bottle.


Last up, is "Root Beer Chrome"


Macro shot of "Root Beer Chrome"


"Root Beer Chrome" is a dual chrome nail polish that shifts from a dusty rose to a yellowish taupe color. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Can someone please get me a Root Beer Float? I am now craving one for some odd reason.



Tomorrow I will be posting the last three polishes from Pretty Woman's "Chrome Collection." So stay tuned for an in depth review on the Collection as a whole. If you would like to purchase any of the polishes that I have shown you today or check out anymore of Pretty Woman's products, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products from your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment