Tuesday, September 9, 2014

"Candy Drops" Goes Camping

It's that time again! Jessica (Creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint) and Alison (Creator of Candied Apple Polish) have teamed up for another amazing "Candy Drops" duo! This months duo is camping themed - which is pretty obvious considering the title of my blog post. Haha! The duo is being released this Friday, September 12th, at Noon EST. If you haven't already set your alarms, then you better get to it! There will only be 30 sets available for sale - 15 on Jessica's store and 15 on Alison's store.


First up, is "I Want S'more" by Drip Drop Nail Paint


Macro shot of "I Want S'more"


"I Want S'more" is a delicious chocolate brown polish (nomnomnom - hahaha!) with gold holo goodness throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is OBVIOUSLY amazeballs! The formula is perfection and application was smooth as butta'. I LOVE it!


Next up, is "Cozy Camper" by Candied Apple Polish


Macro shot of "Cozy Camper"


"Cozy Camper" is a gorgeous dark fuchsia jelly polish jam packed with various shapes and sizes of baby blue, turquoise, periwinkle, rose gold, and iridescent glitters. This jelly is CRAZY beautiful, a true gem! The formula is amazing and application was flawless. I am absolutely, positively OBSESSED!


And now it's mani time!


Whenever you have a duo, it's a MUST to pair the two together. So that is exactly what I did! If you are wondering what polishes I used to create this mani, then you better read this damn blog post over and figure it out. Hahaha! I got the lovely little white flower charms from Alison. Aren't they adorable?! I used single chevron stripe nail stencils by Nails Redesigned to create the look on my middle and ring fingers. If you would like to purchase these nail stencils or check out more nail stencil designs by Sara (Creator of Nails Redesigned) you can do so by clicking here.



Wrapping up this blog post with a lovely collage! Like I said in the beginning of my post, this duo will be released Friday, September 12th, at Noon EST and there will only be 30 sets available for sale. You can buy a set from either Jessica or Alison and can find their stores by clicking here and here. Don't forget to follow both of these ladies on Instagram for updates about the duo and all the other wonderful polishes that they make. Follow them by clicking here and here. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment