Sunday, September 14, 2014

ohmissNAILS is going on vacation!

Hey everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I'll be on vacation for the next month and I won't be blogging while I am gone. I am going to be doing a lot of traveling and will not be painting my nails the whole time I'm away. Even though I wont be blogging, I will still be posting on my Instagram, @ohmissNAILS, regularly. I have an awesome group of ladies doing guest posts for me so I will be posting all the lovely manis that they have done during my vacation. Can't wait until I'm back home so I can go back to painting, posting, and blogging it up! Hopefully I don't go crazy while I am on my hiatus from painting. The longest I've gone without painting my nails since last December is a week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment