Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Sugar Candy" Collection - Part 1

Today I have four polishes from Pretty Woman to share with you. These polishes are from their "Sugar Candy" Collection.


First up, is "Candy White"


Macro shot of "Candy White"


"Candy White" is a white textured polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is beautiful. It reminds me of fresh fallen snow. I cannot wait for winter!


Next up, is "Candy Yellow"


Macro shot of "Candy Yellow"


"Candy Yellow" is a light yellow textured polish with a hint of gold micro glitter scattered throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish seriously makes my mouth water. No joke! One of my all time favorite candies are lemon drops and this polish SCREAMS lemon drops! Mmm... tasty tasty.


Now it's time for, "Candy Orange"


Macro shot of "Candy Orange"


"Candy Orange" is a light orange textured polish with a bit of orange micro glitter scattered throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is my favorite of the four! I'm not usually very fond of orange but man! I absolutely love this shade. It is stunning!


Last up, is "Candy Light Pink"


Macro shot of "Candy Light Pink"


"Candy Light Pink" is a lightly textured light pink polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Another gorgeous polish. I am totally obsessing over this collection!



In the next few days I will be posting the last four polishes from Pretty Woman's "Sugar Candy" Collection. So stay tuned for an in depth review on the Collection as a whole. If you would like to purchase any of the polishes that I have shown you today or check out anymore products by Pretty Woman, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products from your local Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment