Thursday, September 11, 2014

Gettin' Modern with Mod Lacquer

Today I have three polishes by Mod Lacquer to share with you all. Please enjoy all the amazingness you are about to see!


First up, is "Stellar"


Macro shot of "Stellar"


"Stellar" is a black based polish jam packed with holographic micro glitters. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. I am obsessing over this polish! Without a top coat it looks super textured and I really, REALLY love a good textured polish. The formula is wonderful and application was smooth. I love it!


Next up, is "Interstellar Artifact"


Macro shot of "Interstellar Artifact"


"Interstellar Artifact" is a peachy orange linear holographic polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. Everyone knows how much I love holographic polishes, and of course this one is no exception! The formula is amazing and application was extremely smooth. I'm in love! 


Last but not least, is "Majic Eyes Only"


Macro shot of "Majic Eyes Only"


"Majic Eyes Only" is a purple linear holographic polish that looks electric blue depending on the angle. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This is hands down my absolute favorite of the three and I bet you anything you all know why. Duhhhh.. because it's PURPLE! Haha! Everything about this polish is perfection. The formula, application, the color. This is a MUST HAVE ladies!



This was my first time trying Mod Lacquer polishes and I am absolutely, positively in love with them! I cannot wait to add more Mod Lacquer polishes to my ever growing collection. If you would like to purchase any of these polishes, you can do so by clicking here, Follow Jennifer (Creator of Mod Lacquer) on Instagram by clicking here to get updates and information on polishes and upcoming collections.

No comments:

Post a Comment