Sunday, September 7, 2014

Holo back now!

Woot woot! Hahahaha, sorry. I just couldn't help myself! Today I have a mani to share with you all that I did using four polishes from Ooh La Lacquer's Fall Collection that is being released tomorrow, September 8th at 10 a.m. PST.



First up, is my base! The polishes I used are "Goldie Faun", "Raisin Hell", "Champagne Papi", and "Antiquated" by Ooh La Lacquer (obviously. Haha!) If you would like to see swatches and reviews of all four of these polishes, check out my blog post "Ooh La Lacquer - Fall Collection." You can do so by clicking here


And now it's mani time!


Macro shot of my middle finger


Macro shot of my ring finger


If you are wondering what polishes I used to do this mani, please read the paragraph above. I got the lovely black bow from my good friend Alison @candiedapplepolish. She is pretty damn awesome, if I do say so myself! I used striping tape to do the color block design on my middle finger and tiny chevron nail stencils by Nails Redesigned to create the look on my pointer and pinky fingers. If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more polishes by Nastassia (creator of Ooh La Lacquer) you can do so by clicking here. If you would like to purchase these nail stencils or check out more nail stencil designs by Sara (creator of Nails Redesigned) you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment