Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Denim" Collection

Today on the blog I have five polishes by Pretty Woman to share with you. These polishes are from their "Denim" Collection.


First up, is "Denim Pink"


Macro shot of "Denim Pink"


"Denim Pink" is a lightly textured pink polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. I've never seen a textured polish textured so lightly before. I really like the way it looks!


Next up, is "Denim Dark Blue"


Macro shot of "Denim Dark Blue"


"Denim Dark Blue" is a lightly textured dark blue polish. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. The light texture really pops with this color! I am obsessing over the macro shot of it.


Now it's time for "Denim Blue"


Macro shot of "Denim Blue"


"Denim Blue" is a blue polish with a silver shimmer throughout. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This is my second favorite from the collection. It was definitely hard to choose between the two. My favorite polish beat it only by a small margin.


Next up is my favorite, "Denim Light Blue"


Macro shot of "Denim Light Blue"


"Denim Light Blue" is a light blue polish with a silver shimmer throughout. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This is my favorite of this five polish collection! I am absolutely obsessed with it. It is such a pretty shade of blue.


Last but not least, is "Denim Black"


Macro shot of "Denim Black"


"Denim Black" is a black polish with a silver shimmer throughout. Shown above is one coat without a top coat. This polish totally reminds me of the night sky. It's absolutely stunning. Even more so in person!



The "Demin" Collection by Pretty Woman is absolutely outstanding! This is the first time I've dealt with a complete collection that are all one coaters. I know I said I am a two coat kind of girl but it would have been completely unnecessary to do so in this case! The formula for all of these polishes is amazing and application was smooth and easy. If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products from your local Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment