Sunday, August 31, 2014

DDNP - Limited Edition Fall Trio

Today I have Drip Drop Nail Paint's Limited Edition Fall Trio to share with you all! I also have a mani that I did for Bestie Twin Nails with Jessica @b_jessica_3 (creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint.) Below is a collage of our Bestie Twin Nails.

On top/On Bottom: Mine/Jessica's

Jessica came up with this simple, yet stunning design! I am obsessed with how they came out. We both used two of the three polishes from her Limited Edition Fall Trio. I will post the details along with my solo shot at the end of this post. If you aren't following Jessica on Instagram, do it now! Not only does she make amazing nail polish, she is absolutely wonderful at doing nail art. Click here to check out her personal account.


Bottle shot of the trio

First up, is "Autumn Beauty"


Macro shot of "Autumn Beauty"


"Autumn Beauty" is a deep red jelly polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is absolutely to die for. Jessica is the queen at making red polish! It's so sexy and sultry, just look at it! The formula is amazing and applying it was smooth and easy. Clean up was wonderful as well. No staining here - my favorite! 


Next up, is "Abstract Nature"


Macro shot of "Abstract Nature"


"Abstract Nature" is a white crelly polish filled with a variety of shapes and sizes of Fall colored glitters. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I am a sucker for white crelly glitter polishes. I don't know what it is, but I just LOVE them! And obviously this polish is no exception. The formula was perfect and applying it was nice and easy despite being jam packed with glitter. You know a crelly glitter polish is really good when it applies just as easily as any jelly, creme, etc. 


Last, but definitely not least, is "Fall Foliage"


Macro shot of "Fall Foliage"


"Fall Foliage" is a super fun glitterbomb that features all the colors of Autumn in various shapes and sizes of glitter. Shown above is one coat over two coats of "Autumn Beauty" with a top coat. On my pointer and pinky fingers I did a regular coat and on my middle and ring fingers I did a glitter gradient. Glitter gradients are a must when it comes to glitterbombs. I love this polish. It is absolutely gorgeous. Applies smoothly and the formula is perfection.



Now it's time to show you the base for the Bestie Twin Nail mani that Jessica and I did together. The polishes we used were "Abstract Nature" and "Autumn Beauty." I know it's pretty unnecessary for me to post these shots - but I really just like the way they look. So that's why I post them! 



Here's my solo shot! Obviously I only used the base colors to create this mani and nothing more so if you didn't read above then it's your loss! I used a dotting tool to create the flowers and the polka dots. If you would like to purchase these polishes, you still have a chance! Jessica has a few left in her store for sale. Since they are limited edition, once they are gone, they're gone for good! To purchase these polishes, go to Jessica's online store by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment