Monday, August 18, 2014

Bliss Kiss "Lets Get Naked" 3-Day Hydration Challenge

On Friday, August 15th, I decided to take on the Bliss Kiss "Lets Get Naked" 3-Day Hydration Challenge. When I started this challenge, I did not realize how hard it would be to not paint my nails for three days straight! But let me tell you, it was. Am I glad I didn't paint them though? Yes, I most definitely am!

If you haven't heard of Bliss Kiss or the "Lets Get Naked" 3-Day Hydration Challenge - click here to check out Ana's (creator of Bliss Kiss) website.



Here is my before and after. Shown above is Cindy (my right, dominant hand.) I decided to highlight Cindy for this challenge because she is the one who is always getting neglected. I have way more issues with my cuticles on Cindy than I do on my left hand. As you can clearly see, Cindy is looking SO much better than she did when I first started this 3-Day Hydration Challenge. My cuticles and sidewalls look and feel so much healthier and hydrated, I am in AWE! I am positive that the longer I use Bliss Kiss, along with my first love(cuticle oil) Sweet Baby by Donna, my cuticles and nails will continue to improve in length, strength, and health. I am now an official member of the Baby Bliss Club and could not be more happy about it!

If you'd like to purchase or check out Baby Bliss products, click here. If you'd like to purchase or check out Sweet Baby by Donna products, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment