Sunday, August 24, 2014

Drippin' and droppin'!

This afternoon I have four polishes by Drip Drop Nail Paint to share with you. These polishes are currently not available but will be released on August 29th. Three of the four polishes are 70's inspired - enjoy!


First up, is "Berried Treasure"


Direct sunlight shot of "Berried Treasure"


Macro shot of "Berried Treasure"


"Berried Treasure" is a dark purple holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I am obsessing over this polish. If you know me, you know I LOVE purple. All shades of purple! But I most definitely have a soft spot for deep, dark purple. The formula for this polish is absolutely perfect and applying it was smooth and easy (like all polishes by Drip Drop Nail Paint.)


Now it's time for the first of the 70's inspired polishes, "Disco Days"


Macro shot of "Disco Days"


"Disco Days" is an all circle glitter bomb in various sizes and colors with a clear base. Shown above is one (dabbed) coat over two coats of "Berried Treasure" with a top coat. I love circle glitter - especially big circle glitter - so this glitter bomb hits the nail on the head for me! I LOVE IT! The formula is amazing on this polish, not sticky whatsoever like some glitter toppers can be, and the application was great even though you can't apply this polish like any regular creme, jelly, crelly, etc. When it comes to glitter bombs, I like being able to dab the coat on because I feel like it gives you better control on where you want the glitter to be placed.


Next up, is "Bell Bottoms"


Macro shot of "Bell Bottoms"


"Bell Bottoms" is a dodger blue creme polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This blue creme polish is absolutely stunning. I LOVE this shade! The formula is wonderful and applying it was as creamy and smooth as it looks! 


Last but not least, is "Vintage Jumpsuit"


Macro shot of "Vintage Jumpsuit"


"Vintage Jumpsuit" is a purple jelly polish jam packed with various shapes, sizes, and colors of glitter. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is OUT-FREAKIN'-STANDING! I mean just look at it! The macro says it all. Again, the formula was perfection and application was smoother than butter (despite the crazy amount of glitter throughout.) I loooooove it! 


That's all I have for you today! I'll be doing some manis using these beauties next week. Like I said in the beginning, these polishes have not been released yet. They will be released next week on August 29th. You DO NOT want to miss out on these, trust me! If you would like to check out more polishes by Jessica (creator of Drip Drop Nail Paint) that are currently available and for sale, click here. Make sure to follow Jessica on instagram to stay updated on new releases/promotions. You can do so by clicking here

No comments:

Post a Comment