Friday, August 22, 2014

Fall is right around the corner!

And Nastassia, creator of Ooh La Lacquer, is busy preparing for her upcoming Fall Collection! Today, I have some sneak peaks to share with you. These two polishes will be apart of her new Fall Collection. I also did a comparison mani using the two polishes so that you can see them side by side. Please feel free to enjoy all the holographic goodness you are about to see.


First up, is "Goldie Faun"


Macro shot of "Goldie Faun"


"Goldie Faun" is a true gold linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is CRAZY BEAUTIFUL! I mean holy crap, look at it! As always, the formula was amazing and application was easy as pie. I am absolutely, positively in love with this polish! When it releases, you all have to get it. It is a must have! If you'd like to see a video swatch of this polish, click here.


Next up, is "Perfectly Perfect"


Macro shot of "Perfectly Perfect"


"Perfectly Perfect" is an orange-gold linear holographic polish that looks a little on the pink side depending on the lighting. Another slam dunk - an absolute stunner! Again, the application was smooth and easy and the formula was perfection. Nastassia is a holo polish queen! If you'd like to see a video swatch of this polish, click here.



Now it's time for my base. The polishes I used are "Liquid Leather" by China Glaze, "Goldie Faun" and "Perfectly Perfect" by Ooh La Lacquer. If you'd like to read a review on "Liquid Leather", check out my blog post "Polka Dots and Bows" by clicking here.


Finally! It's mani time.


Direct sunlight shot


Macro shot of my middle finger


All I can say is WOW! I am in love with the finished product. The best thing ever is when you think up a mani and when you go to do it, it comes out exactly how you envisioned it would! Again, for all you skippers, the polishes I used to create this mani are "Liquid Leather" by China Glaze, "Goldie Faun" and "Perfectly Perfect" by Ooh La Lacquer. I created the look on my pointer and middle fingers by doing the splatter technique. I will eventually do a tutorial of my own but for now, if you'd like to learn how to do this technique, click here to see an amazing tutorial by Deborah Milano. I got the black rhinestones (Product ID# 358) from Born Pretty. If you would like to purchase these rhinestones or check out more of their products, click here. You can use my code DYJ61 for 10% off your purchase (already on sale items excluded.) Obviously you cannot purchase these polishes right now because they haven't been released yet, but if you'd like to see all of Nastassia's other amazing polishes, you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment