Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Speckle" Collection

This afternoon I have three polishes by Pretty Woman to share with you. These polishes are from their "Speckle" Collection.


First up, is "Deliciously Scrumptious"


Macro shot of "Deliciously Scrumptious"


"Deliciously Scrumptious" is a bubblegum pink creme polish jam packed with black hex micro glitter. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. 


Next up, is "Mint Choco Chip"


Macro shot of "Mint Choco Chip"


"Mint Choco Chip" is a dark mint green creme polish with black hex micro glitter throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat.


Last up, is "Choco Chip"


Macro shot of "Choco Chip"


"Choco Chip" is an off white creme polish filled with black hex micro glitter. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is definitely my favorite of the three! I'd kill for some chocolate chip ice cream right now. Pretty Woman polish always makes me hungry for something tasty. 



The "Speckle" Collection by Pretty Woman is absolutely delectable. Yes, I said it - delectable. Polish can be delicious ladies, let me tell you! Please do not eat the polish though! That would be no bueno. The formula for these polishes is wonderful and application was smooth and creamy. They are definitely "one coater" polishes but you know me! I can't help myself. Two is better than one after all. I'm almost positive that these are the only polishes in this collection so far but I am seriously hoping they make more! I am a sucker for glitter filled creme polishes. If you'd like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products at your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment