Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: Sand Collection - Part 2

This afternoon I have the last two polishes from the "Sand" Collection by Pretty Woman to share with you.


First up, is "Beach Barbie"


Macro shot of "Beach Barbie"


"Beach Barbie" is a barbie pink textured polish with micro silver glitter throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I am absolutely in love with this polish! It may not be my favorite of the two that I have for you today, but it definitely came close. That macro shot is TO DIE FOR!


Next up, is "Sun of a Beach"


Macro shot of "Sun of a Beach"


"Sun of a Beach" is a gold textured polish with a touch of silver micro glitter scattered throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This, my friends, is my FAVORITE! I don't know what is up with me and gold lately - but I have seriously been diggin' this color! I have never been a fan of gold (I'm a white gold kind of girl) but maaaaaan! Gold polish has definitely changed my mind. How can you not love it?! 



My review on the "Sand" Collection by Pretty Woman as a whole can be found on my previous blog post - Pretty Woman Review: "Sand" Collection - Part 1. You can check that blog post out by clicking here. If you would like to purchase either of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products at your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment