Thursday, August 14, 2014

Holorific Goodness! Ooh La Lacquer Time

This afternoon I have two swatches of polishes by Ooh La Lacquer @oohlanastassia and a mani featuring those two polishes.


First up, is "Duchess of Holo"


Macro shot of "Duchess of Holo"


"Duchess of Holo" is a gold linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish is a stunner! My mouth dropped completely open when I put this baby on. Application was smooth and easy (especially since the brushes Nastassia uses are big and chunky, my absolute favorite) and the formula was perfection. I am in love with this polish and did not want to take it off! If you'd like to see a video swatch of this polish, click here.


Next up, is "Coral Reefer Madness"


Macro shot of "Coral Reefer Madness"


"Coral Reefer Madness" is a bright coral linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Another slam dunk by Nastassia! Again, application was smooth and the formula was flawless. If you'd like to see a video swatch of this polish, click here. I am so in love with both of these polishes (and every other Ooh La Lacquer polish.) There is NO WAY I could pick a favorite. 



Now it's time for the base. The polishes I used are "White on White" by China Glaze, "Duchess of Holo" and "Coral Reefer Madness" by Ooh La Lacquer @oohlanastassia. If you'd like to read a review on "White on White" by China Glaze, check out my blog post "Polka Dots and Bows" by clicking here.


Now it's mani time!


Direct sunlight shot


Macro shot of my middle finger


I am absolutely obsessed with the finished product! These colors go so well together, it's insane! The technique I did for the middle and ring finger is kind of hard to explain and I feel like if I try, I will just confuse you all. I promise to do a video tutorial on this technique as soon as possible so you can all see how and try it for yourselves! Again, the polishes I used to do this mani (just in case some of you skipped ahead) are "White on White" by China Glaze, "Duchess of Holo", and "Coral Reefer Madness" by Ooh La Lacquer @oohlanastassia. If you'd like to purchase "White on White" or any other China Glaze product, you can do so by visiting your local Sally's. If you'd like to purchase these Ooh La Lacquer polishes I have shown you today or check out more polishes from Nastassia, you can do so by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment