Monday, August 4, 2014

Polish is Bliss

This afternoon I have two polishes by Bliss Polish to show you and a mani using both of those polishes, nail stencils by Nails Redesigned, and metallic mini round studs from Born Pretty.


First up, is "Sweet Senti-Mint"


Macro shot of "Sweet Senti-Mint"


"Sweet Senti-Mint" is a mint polish with gold glitters throughout. Shown above is two coats with a top coat. This polish is absolutely gorgeous. The formula is wonderful and application was very smooth. The bigger circle glitters are a tad bit difficult to get out, but luckily there is enough to where you aren't fishing for them. All in all I am IN LOVE with this polish. Mint and gold is an amazing color combination.


Next up, is "Mayhem"


Macro shot of "Mayhem"


"Mayhem" is a stunning black holographic polish. Shown above is two coats with a top coat. I am absolutely, positively obsessed with this polish! The formula is amazing and application was a cinch. I cannot get over that macro shot! Look at all that rainbow holo goodness. This polish is perfection! 


Before I show you the finished mani, I thought you all would like a shot of the base. 


Look at those colors together! They are the perfect pair.


And now, it's mani time.


Macro shot of my ring finger


I am in love with the finished product! Especially the new technique I tried out on my middle and ring fingers. I was inspired to do this technique by Tam @ohmygoshpolish who was originally inspired by @anya_sobko. The polishes I used to do this mani are the ones listed above. If you'd like to purchase either of these polishes or check out Yvette's (creator of Bliss Polish) store to view more of her polishes, click here. I used Sara's @nails_redesigned wide chevron nail stencils to create the look on my pointer and pinky fingers. I know I've said this before, and I will probably say this a million more times, but these are the best nail stencils out there! They are so amazing - you HAVE to try them out! If you'd like to purchase these nail stencils or check out more of Sara's nail stencil designs, click here. Last but not least, I got the metallic mini round studs (Product ID# 14754) from Born Pretty. If you would like to purchase these studs or check out more of their products, click here. You can use my code DYJ61 for 10% off (already on sale items excluded.)

1 comment: