Thursday, August 7, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Feather" Collection - Part 3

This morning I have the last three polishes from the "Feather" Collection by Pretty Woman to share with you.


First up, is "Parrot"


Macro shot of "Parrot"


"Parrot" is a pastel purple, light blue, and yellow bar glitter polish with a clear base that has somewhat of a purple translucent tint to it. Shown above is three coats without a top coat. This is my favorite of the three I have for you all today. These colors go so perfectly together. I just love it!


Next up, is "Peacock"


Macro shot of "Peacock"


"Peacock" is a red and blue bar glitter polish with a clear base that has hot pink sparkles throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I love how much coverage I got with only two coats of this polish. The hot pink glitter in the base really made a difference!


Last but not least, is "Blue Jay"


Macro shot of "Blue Jay"


"Blue Jay" is a baby blue polish with white bar and holographic glitters throughout. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This polish was a tad bit on the thick side, but nothing I couldn't handle. Doesn't change the fact that this polish is to die for!



My review on the "Feather" Collection by Pretty Woman can be found on my first nail post - Pretty Woman Review: "Feather" Collection - Part 1. There might be a chance that there could be a Part 4 to this collection in the future, but only time will tell! If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products at your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment