Thursday, August 28, 2014

Drunk and in love

with holo! Today I have two polishes to share with you. One is by Ooh La Lacquer and the other is by Painted Polish. I am obsessed with these two gorgeous holographic polishes and I know you will be too!


First up, is "Drunk in Love" by Ooh La Lacquer


Macro shot of "Drunk in Love"


"Drunk in Love" is a gorgeous light lilac linear holographic polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. I am absolutely positively in love with this polish! The formula is flawless and application was super smooth. I think this may be my favorite Ooh La Lacquer polish that I have so far! It is perfection.


Next up, is "Drunk on Holo" by Painted Polish


Macro shot of "Drunk on Holo"


"Drunk on Holo" is a stunning silver holographic micro glitter polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Jesus, I cannot get over this damn polish! It is so amazing. The formula is wonderful and application was great! You have to use thicker coats in order to get maximum coverage, but that doesn't bother me whatsoever since I am a "thick coat" kind of girl.



This was supposed to be the base for a mani that I was going to do but I ended up loving it so much I didn't add anything to it! These two colors were meant for each other. I most definitely will be pairing them together again very soon. If you would like to purchase either of these polishes or check out more products by both Ooh La Lacquer and Painted Polish, you can do so by clicking here(Ooh La Lacquer) and here(Painted Polish.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment