Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Feather" Collection - Part 2

This morning I have three polishes from Pretty Woman to review. These polishes are from their "Feather" Collection.


First up, is "Orange Bishop"


Macro shot of "Orange Bishop"


"Orange Bishop" is an orange and white bar glitter polish with a clear base. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is my favorite of the three polishes I have for you today. It totally reminds me of an orange creamsicle. Those things are so tasty! 


Next up, is "Red Cardinal"


Macro shot of "Red Cardinal"


"Red Cardinal" is a bright orange bar glitter polish with a translucent red orange base. Shown above is two coats without a top coat.


The last polish I have for you today is "Kingfisher"


Macro shot of "Kingfisher"


"Kingfisher" is a red, blue, and yellow bar glitter polish with a clear base. Shown above is three coats without a top coat.



My thoughts on the "Feather" Collection can be found on my first "official" nail post - Pretty Woman Review: "Feather" Collection - Part 1. When I first started this blog, I didn't realize I'd have multiple blog posts on this collection. That's why I wrote my thoughts on the collection as a whole in my first post! Bare with me guys, I'm still getting used to this whole blogging thing. I feel like I'm getting the hang of it though! Woohoo! But I do have an update about something I wrote in that first blog post for you guys. I got my camera! As soon as I get a video editor program for my computer I will be filming a tutorial on how I apply bar glitter polish, so stay tuned. If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products at your local Rite Aid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment