Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Pretty Woman Review: "Mirror" Collection

This afternoon I have four polishes by Pretty Woman to share with you. These polishes are from their "Mirror" Collection.


First up, is "Mirror Old Hollywood"


Macro shot of "Mirror Old Hollywood"


"Mirror Old Hollywood" is a shimmery mint green polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Isn't it gorgeous? Such a pretty shade of green.


Next up, is "VIP Mirror"


Macro shot of "VIP Mirror"


"VIP Mirror" is a shimmery silver polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. This is my second favorite out of the four polishes I'm sharing with you today. It was hard to choose between the two of them but I am sure you guys can guess why I chose the other polish as my all time favorite. 


Now it's time for, "Gliz'N Glam Mirror"


Macro shot of "Gliz'N Glam Mirror"


"Gliz'N Glam Mirror" is a shimmery dusty rose polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Another stunner! I am obsessed!


Last but certainly not least, my favorite, "Mirror Walk of Fame"


Macro shot of "Mirror Walk of Fame"


"Mirror Walk of Fame" is a shimmery light purple polish. Shown above is two coats without a top coat. Can you see why this one is my favorite? Well duh! Because its purple! This polish is seriously perfection in a bottle. I am IN LOVE!



The "Mirror" Collection by Pretty Woman is absolutely amazing. There isn't one thing that I could find wrong with it whatsoever! All of the polishes are gorgeous, their formulas are spot on, and applying these beauties was like a dream! No streaks, no nothing! Absolute perfection I tell you. This whole collection is a MUST HAVE! If you would like to purchase any of these polishes or check out more products by Pretty Woman, click here. You can also purchase Pretty Woman products from your local Rite Aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment